RoHS, CB, ISO13485, MSDS, ISO 9001:2000, ce, BIS, FCC, IECEE
For Home & Student
Call Center and on-line Technical Support, Onsite Training and Inspection, Free spare parts, Return and Replacement, Repair, Others
D-Sub, Serial, USB
Place of Origin:
finger or mormal pen
1000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
1 - 5
To be negotiated
The benefits of Tacteasy Infrared Interactive multi-touch frame:
1) Meetings –project your presentations onto your PC. Use the pens or fingers to control your PC application right from the touch frame.
2) Presentations – no just present to your participants,also interact with them. Simply use the pen or finger to emphasize and highlight key words and substance in front of your screen. Incorporate comments and feedback. Save and distribute the collaborated presentation to all attendees.
3) Seminars –using the pen or finger, adding notes to your presentation has never been easier. Stand in front of screen with touch frame and have complete control over your PC and its applications.
4) Training –as you write on the screen, participants in front of you, as well as those on the network, see the same training materials. Once the training session has been completed, participants can store the materials for future use.
5) Tacteasy multi-touch frame is advanced educational tool that lets you grab student’s attention. It makes it easy to create effective, eye-catching teaching materials and it promotes active, visual-based teaching and learning.
The advantage of Tacteasy Infrared Interactive touch frame:
ð Double –User write at the same time ,infrared sensor technology ,with finger touch directly for operation;
ð Strong anti- resistance to light, work directly under sunlight;
ð Multi-touch, intelligent gesture-recognition.
ð Module design, simple combination, installation and parts exchange after sale actively.
ð Aluminum frame ,write by fingers ,both normal brush and even wet cloth can clear well;
ð The material is exquisite, Make sure the longevity can more than 3 years;
ð USB works as direct power supply, update and data transfer;